|Summary:||Cleaned up comps.xml that came on FC2 Final Disc 1|
|Product:||[Fedora] Fedora||Reporter:||Justin Szeto <justin>|
|Component:||comps||Assignee:||Bill Nottingham <notting>|
|Status:||CLOSED WONTFIX||QA Contact:||Mike McLean <mikem>|
|Fixed In Version:||Doc Type:||Enhancement|
|Doc Text:||Story Points:||---|
|Last Closed:||2004-05-27 21:45:16 UTC||Type:||---|
|oVirt Team:||---||RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:|
Description Justin Szeto 2004-05-27 10:13:45 UTC
From Bugzilla Helper: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040207 Firefox/0.8 Description of problem: Hi Red Hat. This is not really a bug. I decided to clean up comps.xml for my own purposes and since then decided maybe, maybe not, you might find it helpful/useful... I hope! :) I did the following: 1. Deleted 12 blank lines. 2. Removed some trailing spaces. 3. Tags are ALWAYS in the same sequence for every <group>. 4. Within each <packagelist> tag, I alphabetically sorted the <packagereq> tags. 5. I moved all <name> and <description> tags with xml:lang attributes to the end of each <group> to make the file more readable. So no information was actually changed or deleted in the file, I simply moved lines here and there within each <group>. I think the result is much more readable and consistent. I have run system-config-packages using this file and it runs just as the original comps.xml file. Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): comps-2-0.20040513 How reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: Not Applicable Additional info:
Comment 1 Justin Szeto 2004-05-27 10:16:06 UTC
Created attachment 100622 [details] comps.xml cleaned up Here is the comps.xml file cleaned up, you can do with it whatever... I just think it is much more consistent and readable...
Comment 2 Bill Nottingham 2004-05-27 21:45:16 UTC
Unfortunately, the translations are added by intltool out of a munged file, so this really can't be added back in sanely.