Bug 591319

Summary: Review Request: maven-clean-plugin - Maven Clean Plugin
Product: [Fedora] Fedora Reporter: Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako>
Component: Package ReviewAssignee: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn>
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE QA Contact: Fedora Extras Quality Assurance <extras-qa>
Severity: medium Docs Contact:
Priority: medium    
Version: rawhideCC: fedora-package-review, jjohnstn, notting
Target Milestone: ---Flags: jjohnstn: fedora-review+
dennis: fedora-cvs+
Target Release: ---   
Hardware: All   
OS: Linux   
Whiteboard:
Fixed In Version: Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of: Environment:
Last Closed: 2010-05-14 14:19:17 UTC Type: ---
Regression: --- Mount Type: ---
Documentation: --- CRM:
Verified Versions: Category: ---
oVirt Team: --- RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---

Description Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-11 21:18:55 UTC
Spec URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin.spec
SRPM URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc13.src.rpm
Description: The Maven Clean Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's directory.

Comment 1 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-11 21:19:41 UTC
Notes about this package:
- It builds successfully in koji against the dist-f14-maven221
target: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2181369

Comment 2 Jeff Johnston 2010-05-12 16:36:14 UTC
Missing:

Requires:       jpackage-utils
Requires:       java
Requires(post):       jpackage-utils
Requires(postun):     jpackage-utils

Please fix or comment on warnings/errors below.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin
(none): E: no installed packages by name maven-clean-plugin
0 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: E: description-line-too-long C The Maven Clean Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's directory.
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: unexpanded-macro Provides maven2-plugin-clean = %{epoch}:2.4.1-1.fc14 %{epoch}
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: no-documentation
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: non-conffile-in-etc /etc/maven/fragments/maven-clean-plugin
1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 1 errors, 3 warnings.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-javadoc-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.

Comment 3 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 20:36:33 UTC
(In reply to comment #2)
> Missing:
> 
> Requires:       jpackage-utils
> Requires:       java
> Requires(post):       jpackage-utils
> Requires(postun):     jpackage-utils
Fixed.


> 
> Please fix or comment on warnings/errors below.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin
> (none): E: no installed packages by name maven-clean-plugin
> 0 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: E: description-line-too-long C The Maven Clean
> Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's
> directory.
Fixed.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: unexpanded-macro Provides maven2-plugin-clean =
> %{epoch}:2.4.1-1.fc14 %{epoch}
Fixed.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: no-documentation
No documentation available.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: non-conffile-in-etc
> /etc/maven/fragments/maven-clean-plugin
False positive.

> 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 1 errors, 3 warnings.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-javadoc-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
> 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.    

New sources:
Spec URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin.spec
SRPM URL:
http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-2.fc13.src.rpm

Comment 4 Jeff Johnston 2010-05-12 21:16:02 UTC
Approved.

Comment 5 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 21:17:57 UTC
New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name: maven-plugin-clean
Short Description: Maven Clean Plugin
Owners: akurtakov
Branches: 
InitialCC:

Comment 6 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 21:19:17 UTC
Please ignore previous vrequest

New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name: maven-clean-plugin
Short Description: Maven Clean Plugin
Owners: akurtakov
Branches: 
InitialCC:

Comment 7 Dennis Gilmore 2010-05-13 22:29:12 UTC
CVS Done

Comment 8 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-14 14:19:17 UTC
Built in rawhide.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=173430