Bug 1904014

Summary: (release 4.6) Hostsubnet gatherer produces wrong output
Product: OpenShift Container Platform Reporter: Tomas Remes <tremes>
Component: Insights OperatorAssignee: Tomas Remes <tremes>
Status: CLOSED ERRATA QA Contact: Pavel Šimovec <psimovec>
Severity: high Docs Contact:
Priority: unspecified    
Version: 4.6CC: aos-bugs, inecas, mklika, psimovec, tremes
Target Milestone: ---   
Target Release: 4.6.z   
Hardware: Unspecified   
OS: Unspecified   
Fixed In Version: Doc Type: If docs needed, set a value
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of: 1903639
: 1904079 (view as bug list) Environment:
Last Closed: 2020-12-21 13:23:59 UTC Type: ---
Regression: --- Mount Type: ---
Documentation: --- CRM:
Verified Versions: Category: ---
oVirt Team: --- RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: --- Target Upstream Version:
Bug Depends On: 1903639    
Bug Blocks: 1904079    

Comment 2 Pavel Šimovec 2020-12-14 10:17:13 UTC
I have used IO compiled from a newer commit
bash replace_io.sh release-4.6 0fd298a3227bddf46977e2aeeabfbcefdbb260bc

The bug was, that content of all hostsubnet collected files was the same.
I have checked the collected files from archive in config/hostsubnet, and hostsubnets have the name/host as expected

Comment 5 errata-xmlrpc 2020-12-21 13:23:59 UTC
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.

For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.9 security and bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.

If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.