Bug 736391

Summary: Spurious output when editing disc info
Product: [Fedora] Fedora Reporter: Christopher Beland <beland>
Component: gripAssignee: Adrian Reber <adrian>
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE QA Contact: Fedora Extras Quality Assurance <extras-qa>
Severity: unspecified Docs Contact:
Priority: unspecified    
Version: 15CC: adrian, wolfy
Target Milestone: ---   
Target Release: ---   
Hardware: Unspecified   
OS: Unspecified   
Whiteboard:
Fixed In Version: Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of: Environment:
Last Closed: 2012-03-26 08:46:22 UTC Type: ---
Regression: --- Mount Type: ---
Documentation: --- CRM:
Verified Versions: Category: ---
oVirt Team: --- RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: --- Target Upstream Version:

Description Christopher Beland 2011-09-07 15:10:19 UTC
I inserted a rare CD which is not in the database, so I started the disc editor and deleted "Unknown Disc" from the title field.  This produced the following on the console I started grip from:

title edit changed [Unknown Dis]
title edit changed [Unknown Di]
title edit changed [Unknown D]
title edit changed [Unknown ]
title edit changed [Unknown]
title edit changed [Unknow]
title edit changed [Unkno]
title edit changed [Unkn]
title edit changed [Unk]
title edit changed [Un]
title edit changed [U]
title edit changed []

This did not happen for any other fields I edited.

grip-3.2.0-30.fc15.x86_64

Comment 1 Adrian Reber 2012-03-26 08:46:22 UTC
Thanks for the report. It never bothered me but as it was a really easy fix I applied a simple patch to fix it. Fixed in: grip-3.2.0-34.fc18