Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1000531
can't connect to certain secure websites
Last modified: 2013-08-26 07:08:18 EDT
Description of problem:
When I try to connect to http://outlook.com/mail.wvu.edu, I get "The connection was reset" error message.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
2.go to http://outlook.com/mail.wvu.edu
comes back with "The connection was reset"
a login page should have shown up
I think this website might use SNI.
I tried out konqueror 4.10.5, and it comes back with the error:
"Connection to the server refused
additional information: sts.wvu.edu: SSL negotiation failed
I tried out arora 0.11.0, and it sits there, no errors,
just says loading 100%(0.00 kB)
I can reproduce it in epiphany and chromium. It doesn't seems to be related to Firefox browser. Sorry, closing as CANTFIX.