Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1001551
unable to unselect Kickstart Details -> Operating System -> Repositories:
Last modified: 2013-10-01 17:57:00 EDT
Description of problem:
I have a KS profile and each time I unselect additional repositories they gets selected again.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
always (tired on both Oracle and PostgreSQL satellite variant)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create KS profile. I have used these values but not sure if that matters:
Base Channel*: RHEL6 x86_64 Server channel
Kickstartable Tree*: RHEL6-U4 one
Virtualization Type: None
2. In webUI go to <your_kickstart> -> Kickstart Details -> Operating System
3. Note that "Repositories" are all unselected
4. Check them all and click "Update Kickstart"
5. Note that "Repositories" are all selected
6. Uncheck them all and click "Update Kickstart"
7. Note that "Repositories" are all selected again
At the end, repositories are all checked although I have just unchecked them
Repositories should be in the state (checked vs. unchecked) as user decides or explanation error message why he can not do it should be displayed
I have tested this on 5.5.0 Satellite and there it works as expected
Right, this was caused by me (22f7bef1). Fixing ...
Satellite 5.6 has been released. This bug was tracked under the release.
This bug was either VERIFIED or RELEASE_PENDING (re-verified prior shortly
Moving to CLOSED CURRENT_RELEASE.
Text from Upgrade Erratum follows:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.