Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1007552
PLAY symbol of starting a process appears repeated times
Last modified: 2014-08-06 16:09:21 EDT
Created attachment 796963 [details]
starting a process 01
Description of problem:
When defining a project, a process, a data-model and forms you should initiate a new case of the process by clicking on :
Process Management / Process Definitions .
if we close the rised window without starting a process we will see when trying to start a process again, that the "play· symbols appears repeated.
See images attached.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
kie-wb-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT-eap_1_6.war deployes in JBoss EAP 6.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy kie-wb-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT-eap_1_6.war to JBoss EAP 6.1
2. Create a new projects, process, datamodel and forms
3. Bild and deploy project
4. Go to Process Managment / Process Definitions
5. Click on the "play" symbol to start a new process
6. A window pops up and shows a form to start the process
7. Close the window clicking on the right mouse button "close"
8. Repeat this action several times
The "play" symbol showd repeated times
The play "symbol" should be shown only one time
Created attachment 796964 [details]
starting a process 02
Created attachment 796965 [details]
starting a process 03
fixed in master: http://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/commit/9f0a90821