Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1011653
modify rhevm-doc location
Last modified: 2016-01-04 00:36:56 EST
Description of problem:
1. Please modify rhevm-doc to install the doc files into /usr/doc/ovirt-engine/rhevm-manual
2. Please modify rhevm-doc to install
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
We need this in order to fix documentation 404 problem in upstream. This will be the upstream location, and "one package should not override the content of another" per Alon Bar-Lev.
Kiril is out, I've done the work, but I cannot commit, as we need flags.
Scratch build is available
* Tue Sep 24 2013 Alon Bar-Lev <email@example.com> - 3.3.0-0.2.master
- Resolves: BZ#1011653
- Consistent indent using tabs.
- Move docs from /usr/share/doc/ovirt-engine/manual to /usr/share/doc/rhevm-doc/manual.
- remove unneeded defattr statement.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.