Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1011901
Report traceback infos about errors when starting ntpdate, rpcidmapd and rpcgssd services during auto-installation/TUI-installation
Last modified: 2014-04-30 08:14:36 EDT
Created attachment 802734 [details]
traceback error during autoinstallation
Description of problem:
During auto-installation and TUI-installation, it reports traceback during configuring network process. It can't start ntpdate, rpcidmapd and rpcgssd services. The error information is as traceback.png.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clean install ovirt-node using auto/TUI mode.
2. Focus on the installation process when installed using auto mode.
3. Check the /var/log/ovirt-node.log file.
1. After step2, it will report three traceback infos. And it can not start ntpdate, rpcidmapd and rpcgssd services.
2. After step3, the error infos can be find in the log file.
1. It will not report traceback infos. And it can start ntpdate, rpcidmapd and rpcgssd services successfully.
This is an automated message.
Re-targeting all non-blocker bugs still open on 3.4.0 to 3.4.1.