Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1012344
mgetty-1.1.37 is available
Last modified: 2016-11-16 09:16:48 EST
Latest upstream release: 1.1.37
Current version/release in Fedora Rawhide: 1.1.36-24.fc20
Please consult the package updates policy before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
1.1.37 is still marked as Beta according to upstream web page . Since there are no actual users complaining that we don't ship 1.1.37 I am closing this as NOTABUG.
(In reply to Michal Sekletar from comment #1)
> 1.1.37 is still marked as Beta according to upstream web page . Since
> there are no actual users complaining that we don't ship 1.1.37 I am closing
> this as NOTABUG.
>  http://mgetty.greenie.net/
I believe 1.1.36, and all 1.1.x tree, was also "beta"
As web page says: latest official release (1.0.0, 601 Kbyte) (note: quite historic)
Are you suggesting we should rebase? TBH I have never used 1.1.37 version myself, because 1.1.36 always did the trick for me. I mean, I'd be more than happy to rebase if requested by users. Let me know what you think.
(In reply to Michal Sekletar from comment #3)
> Are you suggesting we should rebase? TBH I have never used 1.1.37 version
> myself, because 1.1.36 always did the trick for me. I mean, I'd be more than
> happy to rebase if requested by users. Let me know what you think
If you take a look to the diff: ftp://mgetty.greenie.net/pub/mgetty/source/1.1/mgetty1.1.36-1.1.37.diff.gz there are only bugs fixed.
* release 1.1.37
* the following fixes prompted by Wouter van Marle...
* fax/faxspool.in: implement "-t hh:mm-hh:mm" time-range syntax
* fax/faxq.in: properly display queued jobs with time-range field
* fax/faxrunqd.in: correctly handle jobs running out of the end of
their sent-time window. ** Changes handling
of "-t hh:mm" to "from hh:mm to midnight" **
* doc/faxqueue.5in: document "time hhmm-hhmm" syntax & constraints
* tools/microcom.c: improve read-from-device exception handling
* Makefile: split CC/HOSTCC for easier cross-compiling
* tap/atsms.c: add SMS retrieval from AT GSM modems
* fax/faxrunqd.in: add run-time configurable delay after failures
* faxrunq.config: add example lines for "delay-rule" option
* doc/faxrunqd.8in: document "delay-rule" option
* Makefile, conf_sf.c, conf_sf.h: change working of version.h
(now it only contains #define's, the actual variable assignment
happens in conf*.c - prerequisites for inclusion in class1lib.c)
* class1.c: send NSF frame on reception (optional)
* class1lib.c: implement class1_send_nsf(), send mgetty version
* hyla_nsf.c: import updates from Hylafax NSF.c++
* fax/faxrunqd.in: enhance and clarify per-modem statistics
* Makefile, doc/Makefile: cleanup "make install" warnings
* ring.c: be flexible regarding whitespace in FM:...TO:... (Blatzheim)
* sendfax.c, conf_sf.c, conf_sf.h: new option for sendfax:
reset-after-fail <ATxxx> --> sent to modem after dial failures
* Makefile: file COPYING was missing
* fax/faxspool.in: add @DATE +<format>@ to faxheader processing
OK then, let's do the rebase. Thank you for looking into this.
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
zdohnal's mgetty-1.1.37-1.fc26 completed http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=818324
Built for rawhide, new version should appear on Fedora 26.