Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1014094
Doc: AD forest POSIX attributes should be replicated to GC for trust
Last modified: 2015-03-10 08:06:08 EDT
Description of problem:
Document that, for AD trust with IPA using POSIX attributes, the POSIX attributes in the AD forest should be replicated to GC.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
I assume you mean to document that in IdM Guide. Moving to the right component.
I've implemented Steeve's feedback from QA:
* Removed "for" from "IdM (through Samba) for resolves that username"
* Removed "home directory location" from "Active Directory-defined POSIX attributes (including the UID/GID number, preferred login shell, and home directory location)."
* Removed the incomplete line at the end of the third paragraph: "The global catalog can be queried to"
* Modified the note to read "Otherwise, AD users with POSIX attributes cannot utilize IdM resources."
* Removed the unsupported range options from the "Types of Ranges" table; I modified the previous "ipa-trust-posix" option to "ipa-ad-trust-posix"