Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1015040
Cannot set date (deadline expression) in Wait and OnAlarm
Last modified: 2016-01-06 07:00:47 EST
Description of problem:
It doesn't matter which radio bution (Date or Duration) you select there is still <for> (duration) in bpel process. This is in OnAlarm (Pick) and Wait.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a Wait activity (or Pick with OnAlarm)
2. In Properties view select Details
3. Try to specify a deadline by choosing Date radio button
4. Save and open the bpel process in a text editor. You will see that there is still <for> tag
Fixed in version 1.0.4
Paul will make this build available in the next JBTIS stack.
Verified with BPEL tooling 1.0.4 which is included in
* JBDS 7.1.1.GA + JBDS-IS 7.1.0.CR1
* JBDS 8.0.2.GA + JBDS-IS 8.0.0.GA
Fixed and included in the latest release.