Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1015519
[ALL_LANG][Reports Portal] Schedule Job -> Set the Parameter Values --- unlocalized strings
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:43:50 EST
Created attachment 807609 [details]
Unlocalized "Date between" and "and"
Description of problem:
Set the Parameter Values page contains unlocalized strings
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 3.3.0-10
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Reports Portal in any given non-English locale
2. Click Library
3. Select Archived Performance Report from the list and right click to show context menu.
4. Select Schedule to open Scheduled Jobs page.
5. Click Schedule Job button.
6. Enter a name and click Next
7. Set the Parameter Values page is displayed
It contains unlocalized strings "Date between" and "and"
Both should be localized
Screenshot is attached.
Created attachment 809091 [details]
[fr-FR] [Reports Portal] Library - Parameter Values Page
My Parameter Values Page shows a Resource Type instead of a Date Range as per Yuko's screen shot.
Furthermore the string "Resource Type" has not been localised.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1015385 ***