Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1016507
Need to submit info twice when edit membership on INT using firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 2015-05-14 21:35:32 EDT
Description of problem:
When editing membership using email@example.com for the first time, it would return an error "Could not update members.". But can submit it again using the same info.
Have tried other account with larger gear size, but no such error occurs.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. login with firstname.lastname@example.org and go to /app/account/domains
2. select a domain, add member, edit the role, and then save
3. after the error, edit membership using the same info, and then save
The first time it would return "Could not update members.". And the second time it would success.
Can edit just once with no error prompt
Any info in the logs?
I have tried other accounts, but only this account and only on INT has this problem. You can verify it with email@example.com:redhat.
Cause it only occurs on INT, I'm afraid that I can't provide logs for it.
Cannot recreate with firstname.lastname@example.org on INT.
1. Logged in
2. Went to /app/console/domains
3. Selected a domain
4. Clicked "Edit members..."
5. Clicked "Add another member..."
6. Entered 'email@example.com', changed role to admin
This worked correctly for me every time.
Tried on INT using "firstname.lastname@example.org", can not reproduce this issue now, thanks!