Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1017158
[RHSC] - Removing brick from UI displays two event messgaes in the events tab.
Last modified: 2015-12-03 12:11:29 EST
Description of problem:
Removing brick from UI displays two event messgaes in the events tab.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a volume and start it.
2. Now click on the bricks sub tab.
3. Now select the brick and click on remove.
4. Uncheck the check box "migrate data from bricks".
5. Click on OK.
Bricks gets removed from the bricks subtab, but there are two event messages which comes up in the events tab.
1) Bricks removed from Gluster Volume vol_dis.
2) Detected brick 10.70.37.116:/rhs/brick1/b2 removed from Volume vol_dis of cluster Cluster_rebalance, and removed it from engine DB.
It should display only one event message. i.e. "Bricks removed from Gluster Volume vol_dis"
Created attachment 809845 [details]
Attaching engine log
When a brick is committed from UI, it displays the following message. i.e Detected brick 10.70.37.116:/rhs/brick1/b2 removed from Volume vol_dis of cluster Cluster_rebalance, and removed it from engine DB.
But instead it should display the message as No.of bricks + "Bricks removed from Gluster Volume vol_dis."
Taking it out of Corbett, because of time constraint...
Thank you for submitting this issue for consideration in Red Hat Gluster Storage. The release for which you requested us to review, is now End of Life. Please See https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/rhs/
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of Red Hat Gluster Storage, please feel free to file a new report against the current release.