Taroon is missing transfig and xfig. This does not seem to make sense:
- they are still in the bugzilla component list.
- transfig is a build prereq for gphoto2 and gstreamer
- xfig is a build prereq for gstreamer
- I do not think this has anything to do with ABI support liability (bug #101858)
- I really like these two tools. ;-)
xfig should already be there.
Just to be sure:
What do you mean with "should already be there"?
At least it is not included in Taroon public beta.
(Hm, I only have taroon-i386-as-disc1.iso, not the workstation version ...)
transfig-3.2.3d-10 and xfig-3.2.3d-12 are included in RHEL 3 Update 3.