Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1020476
katello-disconnected: enable/disable invalid repo passes.
Last modified: 2016-02-08 13:23:16 EST
Description of problem:
disabling a non-existing repo, enabling a non-existing/already enabled repo seems to pass.
It should fail with a suitable error message.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. katello-disconnected import -m manifest.zip
2. katello-disconnected disable -r rhel-workstation-dts-6-rhb-source-rpms-6Workstation-x86_64
3. katello-disconnected disable -r rhel-workstation-dts-6-rhb-source-rpms-6Workstation-x86_64
4. katello-disconnected disable -r invalid-name
5. katello-disconnected enable -r rhel-workstation-dts-6-rhb-source-rpms-6Workstation-x86_64
6. katello-disconnected enable -r rhel-workstation-dts-6-rhb-source-rpms-6Workstation-x86_64
7. katello-disconnected enable -r invalid-name
All the steps pass without any message.
Steps 3,4, 6,7 should fail
Since this issue was entered in Red Hat Bugzilla, the release flag has been
set to ? to ensure that it is properly evaluated for this release.
The katello-disconnected server synchronization and export functions are being moved into the Satellite server itself. With 6.2, the katello-disconnected command will no longer be delivered and instead will be replaced with a new export and import functions delivered via the UI and hammer CLI. This bug is being closed as "WONTFIX" since it relates only to the existing katello-disconnected tooling. Please check the Satellite docs with the release of Satellite 6.2 on how to use the new content export and import features.