Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1020967
NetworkManager crash while creating new connection
Last modified: 2013-12-20 21:20:31 EST
Created attachment 813829 [details]
Description of problem:
I was trying to set up a new connection in Fedora 19 KDE Network Manager; if I choose a WPA/WPA2 Enterprise with TLS authentication method and then i fill all the required fields (Identity, CA certificate, etc.) when I attempt to save the configuration the Network Manager crashes, and the "KDE Crash Handler" appears.
The "Developer Information" tab content is attached
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 0.9.0.9 (nm09 20130615)
It can be reproduced every time one attempts to create a new WPA EAP/TLS connection.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Network Management Settings -> Add -> Wireless
2. Select Security WPA/WPA2 Enterprise with TLS Authentication -> fill the required fields (SSID, Identity, CA Certificate, Private Key and Private Key Password)
3. A click on "OK" button makes the Network Manager crash.
I can't set up the connection I need.
I would be able to do it.
See the attachment.
kde-plasma-networkmanagement-0.9.0.10-1.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing kde-plasma-networkmanagement-0.9.0.10-1.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
kde-plasma-networkmanagement-0.9.0.10-1.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.