Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1023194
Create a feed for the RHN download software pages that can be consumed by portal GSA feeder
Last modified: 2014-12-14 19:52:51 EST
Description of problem:
Customer Portal GSA Feeder needs a feed for software downloads that are available from RHN so that customers can search and browse the software they want to download. This is similar to the feeds that were created for *RHN packages. Reference BZ872746 for more information on how to test this item. The code changes are practically the same but to two different applications.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Browse to https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/gsa/DownloadFeed.do
1. Should see an XML format page with each of the fields outlined in https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-125957 (Under Software -> Downloads heading) populated
2. Page should have no more than 200 results
- URL should be able to accept none, any, or all of the parameters:
onOrAfter (restricts returned results to those with a last_modified time on or after the supplied time)
onOrBefore (restricts returned results to those with a last_modified time on or before the supplied time)
If a page=# parameter is appended to the url, the feed will return the #th set of 200 results.
- No time constraints; the page may take an indefinite amount of time to load results
US39087 added to MR55
Tested good in Dev:
verified on QA
MR54 RHN Released to production November 18, 2013.
If there's any questions / comments / concerns with any of the bugs that were released with MR54 RHN (CHG3301), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.