Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1024590
[origin_ui_82] [deploy] Improve deployments list with rollback data
Last modified: 2015-05-14 22:25:54 EDT
Description of problem:
The list deployments command should be improved to follow the layout according the attached screenshot. Deployments will be displayed one activation every line, with tags if a given deploy were rolled back (in that case the line will be displayed in yellow) or is a rollback to a previous version. The deployment currently active will be displayed in green.
While testing this issue make sure to deploy a few times and then activate previous deployments.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. rhc create-app foo php-5
2. rhc configure-app foo --no-auto-deploy --keep-deployments 10
3. Edit any file, commit 1, git push
4. Edit any file, commit 2, git push
5. Edit any file, commit 3, git push
6. rhc deploy <commit 1 sha> -a foo
7. rhc deploy <commit 2 sha> -a foo
8. rhc deploy <commit 3 sha or 'master'> -a foo
9. rhc deployments foo (take note of a previous deployment id)
10. rhc activate-deployment <deployment id> -a foo
11. rhc deployments foo
The deployments list should display a few deployments with rollbacks.
Created attachment 817264 [details]
Verified on fork_ami_bug_1024590_921
[root@ip-10-239-22-68 ~]# rhc activate-deployment 535e4afd -a foo
Activating deployment '535e4afd' on application foo ...
Stopping PHP cartridge
Waiting for stop to finish
Starting PHP cartridge
[root@ip-10-239-22-68 ~]# rhc deployments foo
2:19 AM, deployment 8bd16f42
2:24 AM, deployment ab44faba
2:24 AM, deployment 535e4afd
2:25 AM, deployment b0752561 (rolled back)
2:27 AM, deployment 535e4afd (rollback to 2:24 AM)