Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1025850
[abrt] xfig-3.2.5-36.b.fc19: ___fprintf_chk: Process /usr/bin/xfig-Xaw3d was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Last modified: 2014-06-18 10:53:20 EDT
Description of problem:
1. Start xfig.
2. Click the button on the left for the Polyline drawing (straight lines)
3. At the bottom, set line width to 2.
4. At the bottom, set the line style to dot dash dot dash ... (which is the 4th button from the left in "line style").
5. At the bottom, click "PenColor", and set it to "Brown4".
6. Left click anywhere on the canvas.
7. Middle click anywhere else on the canvas (to create the line).
8. xfig segfaults.
Version-Release number of selected component:
runlevel: N 5
var_log_messages: Nov 1 17:45:23 serena abrt-hook-ccpp: Saved core dump of pid 3765 (/usr/bin/xfig-Xaw3d) to /var/tmp/abrt/ccpp-2013-11-01-17:45:23-3765 (2551808 bytes)
Thread no. 1 (4 frames)
#0 ___fprintf_chk at fprintf_chk.c:35
#1 fprintf at /usr/include/bits/stdio2.h:97
#2 error_handler at u_error.c:39
#3 __libc_sigaction at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/sigaction.c:56
Created attachment 818378 [details]
Created attachment 818379 [details]
Created attachment 818380 [details]
Created attachment 818381 [details]
Created attachment 818382 [details]
Created attachment 818383 [details]
Created attachment 818384 [details]
Created attachment 818385 [details]
Created attachment 818386 [details]
Created attachment 818387 [details]
I'm loading the libraries Mechanical.
reason: Process /usr/bin/xfig-Xaw3d was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
runlevel: N 5
I'm currently going through xfig bugs, I've been looking at your backtrace and it is incomplete, so I'm going to close this with a resolution of insufficient data.