Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1027132
[RHSC] - Monitoring remove brick stop from CLI does not work.
Last modified: 2015-05-13 12:33:11 EDT
Description of problem:
Monitoring remove brick stop from CLI does not work.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a distribute volume and start it.
2. Now select one of the brick and click on remove.
3. Now go to gluster cli and run the command "gluster volume remove-brick <volName> <brickName> stop
1) status dialog gets updated with the correct status.
2) stop button does not get disabled from the drop down menu in the activities column.
3) Icon in the activities column does not get updated with the stopped remove-brick icon.
4) Tasks pane just says that remove-brick is started and it hangs.
1) stop button should be disabled from the drop down menu in the activities column.
2) icon in the activities column should get updated with the correct icon.
3) Tasks pane also should get updated with the correct status. It should not hang.
Link to sos reports
verified in rhsc-cb10
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.