Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1028620
Upgrade KIE/Drools/jBPM from 6.0.0.CR5 to 6.0.0.Final
Last modified: 2014-06-16 19:48:04 EDT
Refer to JBoss issue: SWITCHYARD-1825
David Ward <email@example.com> made a comment on jira SWITCHYARD-1825
Note that this ONLY works if you add the following to your ~/.m2/settings.xml, until Final gets finalized on Nexus:
<name>JBoss.org Staging Repository Group</name>
The following changes were made:
1) Version of kie, drools, and jbpm changed to 6.0.0.Final.
2) Re-aligned to Environment creation and RegisterableItemsFactory using newly public apis.
3) Removed all dependencies to kie-common libraries, as they are no longer required (and actually moved to uberfire).
4) Added support for the new RuleRuntimeEventListener.
5) Fixed a possible NPE in RulesExchangeHandler (w/r/t entry points)
Keith Babo <firstname.lastname@example.org> made a comment on jira SWITCHYARD-1825
ER7 contains Drools 6.0.0.Final
Keith Babo <email@example.com> updated the status of jira SWITCHYARD-1825 to Closed