Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1028866
The test plan could not be saved in the passthrough-supplemental cert
Last modified: 2013-11-26 19:28:41 EST
Description of problem:
The test plan could not be saved in the passthrough-supplemental cert.
And also there is no "frozen"button on this page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create a Hardware Specification passthrough cert from original Hardware Specification cert
2.Add some components to the "Hardware Specification", and save.
3.Then create a Hardware Certification passthrough-supplimental cert from original Hardware certification cert.
4.Create the test plan for Hardware Certification cert
Does this happen both on show.cgi and process.cgi?
Yes, it happened both on show.cgi and process.cgi?
How to reproduce:
Create original spec/cert and close them:
1) login with reviewer user
2) create a specification with a cert (select create both)
3) add hardware components to the specification (from specifications tab)
4) go to the certification page and create test plans (you can find the cert link from advance tab)
5) change this specification status of this cert as "Production" (from summary tab)
6) close this cert from public tab
Create pass-through spec
1) go to the original specification page
2) go to create new pass-through page by clicking pass-through tab
3) input VMM info and click "create ..." to save
4) go to the pass-through specification and add supplemental hardware components and save changes
Create pass-through cert
1) go to the original certification page (refresh this page, if you already open it)
2) go to advanced tab
3) Create new Pass-Through Certification by selecting a pass through hw cert
Create testplan in the pass-through cert
1) go to the public tab and change the Certification Classification as **Pass-Through Supplemental** and save
2) go to the review tab
3) create test plans to check if this bug happens
when closing the original certification, you will want to chose "Close Certification, as CERTIFIED" from the publish tab and save changes
test passed on web2
verified on partner
verified on live.