Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1031991
Committing brick from the remove-brick status dialog does not close the status popup.
Last modified: 2016-02-17 19:15:06 EST
Description of problem:
when clicking on commit from the removebirck status dialog, it does not close the status popup.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a distribute volume with 2 bricks.
2. Now select a brick, and click on remove.
3. Now click on the status button from the drop down menu in the activities column .
4. once data migration is completed, click on commit button from the status dialog.
5. It opens up a commit confirmation dialog and click on yes.
Now, brick gets committed but, remove-brick status dialog does not get closed until unless user closes it explicitly.
Remove-brick status dialog should be closed as soon as clicking "OK" button in the commit brick dialog.
Not a bug, this is the expected behaviour...