Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1032570
megaglest 3.9.0 released
Last modified: 2013-12-13 21:59:06 EST
* Much improved cross-platform stability: no more out-of-synch's
* Better overall network game performance
* Better handling of slow clients in network games
* Object selection mechanisms (user input) greatly improved
* 19 languages supported, Megapack techtree translations added
* Desktop notifications on new games on http://play.mg
* Review recently played games (with statistics) on http://play.mg
* Two new (desert4, birch forest) tilesets, one improved (mediterranean)
* Many new maps
* Revamped options menu, others improved
* Multiple speed steps for single player games
* Attack hotkey now toggles through all attack types
* More flexibility in mod downloads
* Support for animated tilesets, tileset texturing improvements
* More flexibility for scenarios (new Lua functions)
* More localization options, more content can be translated
* Map editor now displays cell coordinates
* Tilesets can set default air unit heights
* Better white label support for MegaGlest engine based 3rd party games
megaglest-3.9.0-1.fc20,megaglest-data-3.9.0-1.fc20 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 20.
Package megaglest-3.9.0-1.fc20, megaglest-data-3.9.0-1.fc20:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 20 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing megaglest-3.9.0-1.fc20 megaglest-data-3.9.0-1.fc20'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
megaglest-3.9.0-1.fc20, megaglest-data-3.9.0-1.fc20 has been pushed to the Fedora 20 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.