Description of problem:
The gateway under cloud-init window in run once is mandatory and it shouldn't since not all networks have gateway.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create linux VM and "run once" the VM
2. Under "initial run" check "network" and add network with IP and NETMASK
3. Click "OK"
Can't "OK" as gateway is mandatory
Should be able to "OK" even if gateway is empty
Verified in rhevm-3.4.0-0.15.beta3.el6ev.noarch (av7).
The Gateway field is no longer mandatory in the run once dialog (as well as in the Edit VM / Initial Run dialog).
1. Have a Linux-based VM with two network interfaces. Select it and open run once dialog.
2. In the Initial Run / Cloud-Init / Networks section add network eth1 with static IP 10.1.1.200 and mask 255.255.252.0
3. Submit the dialog (run once the VM).
Run once dialog is submitted and the VM is started.
Cloud-Init config drive CD is attached as usually and interface eth1 is configured:
# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
# Created by cloud-init v. 0.7.2 on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:57:09 +0000
Closing as part of 3.4.0