Version-Release number of selected component:
cmdline: caja --no-desktop .
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (10 frames)
#4 button_data_file_changed at caja-pathbar.c:1859
#5 _g_closure_invoke_va at gclosure.c:840
#8 caja_file_emit_changed at caja-file.c:7407
#9 caja_directory_emit_change_signals at caja-directory.c:809
#10 emit_change_signals_for_all_files at caja-directory.c:259
#11 g_hash_table_foreach at ghash.c:1526
#16 g_settings_real_change_event at gsettings.c:288
#17 ffi_call_unix64 at ../src/x86/unix64.S:76
#18 ffi_call at ../src/x86/ffi64.c:522
#19 g_cclosure_marshal_generic_va at gclosure.c:1550
Potential duplicate: bug 890651
Created attachment 849578 [details]
Created attachment 849579 [details]
Created attachment 849580 [details]
Created attachment 849581 [details]
Created attachment 849582 [details]
Created attachment 849583 [details]
Created attachment 849584 [details]
Created attachment 849585 [details]
Created attachment 849586 [details]
Created attachment 849587 [details]
Can you describe a little more detailed what happend?
Did this issue occurs frequently ?
PS: using consolekit-daemon for session tracking is obsolete for mate since f19
We'e using systemd.
I am fairly sure that this has happened at least 6 times - can't be a 100% sure - but I noticed abrt mention 'CCpp' and it saying the issue had already been reported.
All I can remember is doing some GUI action on a directory window, when suddenly they all disappeared from that user.
The fact that I used --no-desktop means that I was most likely accessing caja from another user - for example via 'ssh -Y gavinxi@saturn' in a terminal when I was logged in as 'gavin' on the same host.
I would be more certain about the last para, except that due to the problem reported in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=753882 - I had sometimes attempted to use 'caja --no-desktop .' to get caja up without success.
Thanks for info, backtrace looks same like https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1000164, which i have re-asign to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=753882
This message is a notice that Fedora 19 is now at end of life. Fedora
has stopped maintaining and issuing updates for Fedora 19. It is
Fedora's policy to close all bug reports from releases that are no
longer maintained. Approximately 4 (four) weeks from now this bug will
be closed as EOL if it remains open with a Fedora 'version' of '19'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version.
Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that we were not
able to fix it before Fedora 19 is end of life. If you would still like
to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it against a later version
of Fedora, you are encouraged change the 'version' to a later Fedora
version prior this bug is closed as described in the policy above.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
Fedora 19 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2015-01-06. Fedora 19 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version. If you
are unable to reopen this bug, please file a new report against the
current release. If you experience problems, please add a comment to this
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.