Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 107901
Page of current batch is remembered between folders
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:58:44 EDT
Description of problem:
Page of current batch is remembered between folders, even if the pagenumber is
bigger than the total number of pages.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two folders in a content section.
2. Add a content-item to one of the folders.
3. Switch to the second folder.
4. Add 21 content-items to this folder until the list is split between two pages.
5. Select the second page in the content-item list.
6. Switch to the first folder.
In the first folder, page 2 of 1 is selected.
If the current page is bigger than the number of pages, select the last page (or
the first one).
Added myself to CC list. I know this occurs in 5.1 as well (that's my version)
Fix submitted to rickshaw trunk at change 40157, to london 5.2 at 40160.
Fix still needs to be applied to 5.1, 5.2, 6.0. Note that the 5.2 fix
required an additional line to be removed from FlatItemList.reset, so
5.1/5.2 fixes should be based on 40160 and 6.0 fix should be based on
Closing old tickets