Description of problem:
I am not sure whether this is a problem with php alone or with php+httpd.
When using virtual hosts in Apache, php_value set in .htaccess are
sometimes copied from one virtual host to another.
php_value auto_prepend_file "/web/a.com/prepend.php"
-- noting --
When loading a.com, the prepend.php file is always prepended as it
should. But then loading b.com, /web/a.com/prepend.php is sometimes
prepended as well - but not always.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Applies to both the Fedore Core 1 package and to test versions:
httpd-2.0.48-1.2 + php-4.3.4-1.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set AllowOverride Options in httpd.conf on <Directory>
2. Use virtual hosts in httpd.conf
3. Set php_value auto_prepend_file "some-file" in .htaccess for one host.
4. Do NOT set php_value auto_prepend_file in .htaccess for another host.
5. Start two browsers and reload one host in each browser. At some
point the host without php_value auto_prepend_file will get it from
the other host.
*** Bug 111140 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Three weeks and not a comment.
Reporting bugs is completely pointless.
Thank you for the reports. We've spent some time investigating but
have not yet tracked down a fix.
Somehow managed to track it down upstream. Test packages are up at:
*** Bug 121303 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Fixed in 4.3.6-1.1 update.