Created attachment 917068 [details]
screenshot showing multiple entries for the same volgroup
Description of problem:
In the Manual Partitioning screen in anaconda, selecting the "Create a new volume group" option in the Volume Groups drop-down menu, and then cancelling the new VG creation, causes an existing VG to appear in the list multiple times. See attached screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot the installation and get to the Manual Partitioning screen
2. Create a mountpoint. It is created as a logical volume by default, and a volume group "rhel" is created for it.
3. Select the volume in the list on the left, and in the Volume Groups drop-down menu, select Create a new volume group
4. In the Configure Volume Group dialog that pops up, click Cancel
5. Back in the Manual Partitioning screen, click the Volume Groups drop-down menu. It now contains two entries for the default volume group ("rhel").
After cancelling the creation of a new VG, the Volume Groups drop-down menu lists the default VG multiple times.
After cancelling the creation of a new VG, the Volume Groups drop-down menu lists each existing VG only once.
- The process can be repeated multiple times; each time a creation of a new VG is cancelled, an additional entry appears in the list.
- The multiple entries disappear from the list when another volume is selected.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1027224 ***