rubygem-staypuft: Unable to select/highlight the value strings of parameters for copying.
Steps to reproduce:
1. install rhel-osp-installer.
2. Create a deployment of Nova with 3 hosts (1 controller +2 compute)
3. Go to Configure -> Host groups
4. Click on base_RedHat_7/<Deployment name>/Controller (Nova)
5. Go to the Parameters tab.
6. Try to select the value of any parameter.
Can't select the value.
Should be able to select the value with a mouse for copying/pasting it.
Which browser were you using Sasha?
I used Firefox 24.4.0.
still not fixed in the latest 8/8 puddle.
Was tested on firefox 24.6.0
This screen is a generic foreman screen, not a staypuft screen. Moving to Foreman.
As a workaround, for the parameters you want, they're exposed in the the advanced configuration view. Any options that are calculated have the value available there and copy-able. Any that are not based on a formula can be copied by going into the "edit" screen and copying there.