1) import RH Manifest
* "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs x86_64 6Client"
* "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs i386 6Client"
* "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs x86_64 6.5"
3) sync them all
4) create a Content View with all the above repos
5) publish a version of that view
6) Try to delete the top level Content View, go to confirm dialog to delete the version 1
7) Note error in Tasks list:
NoMethodError: undefined method `puppet_env' for nil:NilClass
/opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.7.2/lib/dynflow/action.rb:465:in `block (2 levels) in execute_finalize'
You can simply reproduce by having a content view with a repo that you remove from an environment.
1. Create a custom product with a custom repo. Can use a small repo like https://partha.fedorapeople.org/test-repos/zoo-lander/
2. Create a content view with the repository.
3. Publish the content view
4. Remove its version
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6845 from this bug
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6845 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:katello|943f1efec9b82cfb9f43360cfd58ff71f16b3506.
Verified in Satellite-6.0.4-RHEL-6-20140806.0
This was delivered with Satellite 6.0 which was released on 10 September 2014.