Description of problem:
Permission Error in case of not enough provisioning entitlements.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Register 2 client to Satellite.
2. Create new organization "test_org" with Trust to the main Organization.
3. Set 1 Provisioning entitlement to "test_org"
4. Migrate both clients to the "test_org".
Systems -> the client -> Migrate
5. Login to the new Organization
6. Configuration -> Systems -> Target Systems -> Select both systems -> Press "Enable SW Configuration Management"
7. Error Condition "Could not grant provisioning entitlement."
8. Press on the name of some of the systems
You do not have the appropriate permission set to access the requested page. You may have reached this error page in one of several ways:
Your login session has expired. For security reasons, Spacewalk terminates your login session after 60 minutes of inactivity. To sign in again, click here.
You've found an error in our site. Please contact your Support representative with details of how you received this message.
Your browser does not have cookies enabled. The Spacewalk requires cookies in order to function; if you have disabled them, please re-enable them to use the site.
You've done something naughty. Stop it.
0.34.130.172 - - [01/Aug/2014:13:41:21 -0400] "GET /rhn/systems/details/configuration/Overview.do?sid=1000010002 HTTP/1.1" 403 8888
<set-property property="acls" value="org_entitlement(rhn_provisioning);user_role(config_admin)"/>
We have re-reviewed this bug, as part of an ongoing effort to improve Satellite/Proxy feature and bug updates, review and backlog.
This is a low priority bug and has no currently open customer cases. While this bug may still valid, we do not see it being implemented prior to the EOL of the Satellite 5.x product. As such, this is being CLOSED DEFERRED.
Closing now to help set customer expectations as early as possible. You are welcome to re-open this bug if needed.