Description of problem:
For Neutron Appliance VM configured with Cloud Init Authentication or Custom script, the configuration is updated in DB when configured but is missing in GUI
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Edit VM with Neutron Appliance
2. Configure Authentication or Custom script
3. Push ok button
4. Try to edit it again and check your Cloud Init configuration
The fields for Authentication and Custom script are empty in GUI
The feilds should exist in GUI
Trying the same test for regualr VM (not Neutron appliance) shows all fields as it should
how could this be any different?
Verified in ovirt-engine-3.5.0-0.0.master.20140821064931.gitb794d66.el6.noarch (rc1.1).
1. Create new VM, with Cloud-Init enabled and set user name, password and custom script.
a) from a Blank template
b) from a custom template
2. Edit the VM(s) and check information in CLoud-Init section
The user name, password and custom script are saved and loaded in GUI (except the password of course, which is not displayed in plain view - security).
oVirt 3.5 has been released and should include the fix for this issue.