Spec URL: http://sg.cicku.me/ceres-solver.spec
SRPM URL: http://sg.cicku.me/ceres-solver-1.9.0-1.fc22.src.rpm
Description: Ceres Solver is an open source C++ library for modeling and solving large complicated nonlinear least squares problems. It is a feature rich, mature and performant library which has been used in production since 2010.
At Google, Ceres Solver is used to:
* Estimate the pose of Street View cars, aircrafts, and satellites.
* Build 3D models for PhotoTours.
* Estimate satellite image sensor characteristics.
* Stitch panoramas or apply Lens Blur on Android.
* Solve bundle adjustment and SLAM problems in Project Tango.
Outside Google, Ceres is used for solving problems in computer vision, computer graphics, astronomy and physics.
Fedora Account System Username: cicku
The links appear to be dead. Any chance you could post them somewhere else?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1183193 ***