Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 116964
RFE: reiserfsprogs is too much old
Last modified: 2013-07-02 22:18:40 EDT
rawhide version(3.6.11) was released on 01-Aug-2003,
'today' release(3.6.13) has several bug fixed:
- A few bugs were fixed in the mount entry detection code.
- UUID support is rewritten -- link to libuuid instead of
our own UUID support.
- A fix for mount entry detection.
- Dad block support is enabled and fixed.
- Fix for counting block number on block devices with block
size greater then 4k.
- Break from the pass2 loop correctly;
- A bug in rebuild-sb was fixed.
- Reboot is needed (0x2) return code was added.
- ro mounted filesystems are allowed to be checked.
- Fix for the journal of the minimal size
- calculate the new fs size correctly;
- parse new size parameters correctly;
- checks for the new fs size are fixed;
- Some checks before shrinking are added avoiding segfault in