Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1247105
DataInput and DataOutput on Activities in Sub-Processes don't save datatype
Last modified: 2015-11-17 06:46:20 EST
Description of problem:
DataInputs and DataOutputs in activities in sub-processes don't have their data-types saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new BP
2. Add an embedded sub-process
3. Add a user task inside the sub-process
4. Edit DataInputSet property of the task, add input "s1" with type "String"
5. Edit DataOutputSet property of the task, add input "i1" with type "Integer"
6. At this point, the DataInputSet and DataOutputSet properties look OK, with the datatpyes of the input / output.
7. Save the Process
8. Close then re-open the process
9. Select the user task inside the sub-process - the DataInput and DataOutput properties contain items with no datatypes.
There was a bug in the XML->Json marshalling which meant that data-types of dataInputs/Outputs on tasks in sub-processes were not marshalled.
Fixed promptly because this BZ looks quite severe in the new DataIOEditor for editing Inputs/Outputs and Assignments.
Verified for 6.2.ER3 except IE10 see bug 1265652
*** Bug 1195335 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1186739 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***