Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1252418
Order of custom items in DataIOEditor drop-down controls is incorrect
Last modified: 2015-10-21 10:00:12 EDT
Description of problem:
The "Edit <value>..." prompt in the DataIOEditor Source and DataType drop-downs should be immediately after the value itself. Currently it tends not to be.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new BP with some Process variables and a User Activity
2. Add a DataInput for the user-activity
3. Create a custom value for the Source
4. Create a new custom value for the Source
5. Create a new custom value for the Source
6. At this point, the "Edit <value>..." prompt will not be immediately after
the value <value> in the drop-down list.