Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1253201
[UX] Need to press twice the 'ok' button in order to initiate 'new template creation'
Last modified: 2016-05-25 21:51:26 EDT
Description of problem:
When trying a template creation, need to press twice 'ok'
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.open 'New Template dialogue'
2.tab browse to 'ok' button
Need to press twice enter
One is enough
- this is not reproducible consistently - it reproduced for me one time, then stopped reproducing.
- note that the dialog is working properly when:
* clicking on the 'ok' button using the mouse.
* hitting "enter" on the keyboard without focusing on the 'OK' button first.
the problem seems to be occurring (again, not consistently) when navigating the focus to the 'OK' button (using the 'tab' keyboard key) and hitting the 'enter' keyboard key.
- a problem that does seem to be reproducing consistently is that when navigating the focus to the 'OK' button (using the 'tab' keyboard key) and hitting the 'enter' keyboard key, it looks like the action is being invoked twice (second one failing, as the VM's image file is already locked, resulting in a CanDoAction failure dialog).
Target release should be placed once a package build is known to fix a issue. Since this bug is not modified, the target version has been reset. Please use target milestone to plan a fix for a oVirt release.
Closing this one due to capacity, and looking on different path for the future of this flow.
if this issue keeps happening in a way that bothers functioning, please reopen.