Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1254743
id command not showing all groups
Last modified: 2016-01-07 11:40:12 EST
Description of problem:
- 'id' command not showing all groups for specific user after adding RHEL client to AD domain using REALMD.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Linux 3.10.0-229.7.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri May 15 21:38:46 EDT 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Always (for this specific user)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use realmd to add client to AD.
2. Try to log in to user allowed through simple_allow_groups.
- Permission denied by sshd:account.
- User logs in successfully.
- See private note below.
This looks like a duplicate of rhbz#1227772 please ask the customer to re-test with the latest z-stream packages.
Customer confirmed the following for RHEL 6:
# wget https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lslebodn/sssd-1-12/repo/epel-7/lslebodn-sssd-1-12-epel-7.repo -O /etc/yum.repos.d/lslebodn-sssd-1-12-epel-7.repo
# yum clean all ; yum update sssd*
The above resolved their issue.
(In reply to Striker Leggette from comment #9)
> Customer confirmed the following for RHEL 6:
> # wget
> sssd-1-12-epel-7.repo -O /etc/yum.repos.d/lslebodn-sssd-1-12-epel-7.repo
> # yum clean all ; yum update sssd*
> The above resolved their issue.
It's good to know it's fixed in upstream.
Some of bugs related to ldb_modify failed was fixed in the latest rhel7 Z-stream.
Could customer retest with rhel supported packages 1.12.2-58.el7_1.14?