Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1257963
RFE: Support for Router per Project/Namespace
Last modified: 2016-05-31 16:19:32 EDT
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Entry point to OSE environment is Router pod. OSE will be used in multi-tenant environment and each tenant will have their own project. Tenant should be able to access only to the services defined in their project. Customer is planning to create separate routers for each project and these routers should contain only routes from designated projects.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer wants to use OSE in multi-tenant setup and data and it is a business and security requirement to have traffic from each teanant needs to be separated and isolated.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Router pods will listen to the route related events for a specific project.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
This bug was accidentally moved from POST to MODIFIED via an error in automation, please see email@example.com with any questions
With the release of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1305403 with 3.2 we can consider this closed.