Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1258391
Status page should update "Managed by" info change from rhevm register to HE register
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:18:14 EST
Created attachment 1068566 [details]
Description of problem:
It should update the "Managed by" info in status page after changed from rhevm register to HE register. RHEVH is register to rhevm3.5.4 before. Then setup Hosted Engine succeed. Now the rhevh is managed by HE engine, but the status still shows it managed by the before rhevm3.5.4.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install rhev-hypervisor7-7.1-20150827.1.el7ev
2. Enabled network with dhcp type
3. Register to rhevm3.5.4
4. Setup Hosted Engine with ova type
5. Check the status page
1. After step5, it still shows that it was managed by the before rhevm3.5.4.
1. After step5, it update the management rhevm server info.
Created attachment 1068567 [details]
Hosted Engine page after succeed setup
This functionality will move to a different component in future where this bug does not apply anymore.