Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1258401
Should provide a friendly prompt that not allow to select "ISO/OVA/PXE" when setup additional host
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:18:14 EST
Description of problem:
It should give a friendly prompt that not allow to select the "ISO/OVA/PXE" when setup additional host in HE page. Due to the engine deploy type will be ignore in additional host setup process, we should give a friendly prompt to let customer know.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install rhev-hypervisor7-7.1-20150827.1.el7ev
2. Enabled network with dhcp type
3. Change to Hosted Engine page
4. Select "PXE Boot Engine VM" and click <Start additional host setup>
1. After step4, it change to additional host setup process without any prompt info. But the VM deploy type which be selected in the TUI page is ignored during the additional host setup process.
1. After step4, it should give a friendly prompt info that not allow to select the "ISO/OVA/PXE" when setup additional host in HE page.
I do not see an easy or elegant way to implement this.
In 4.0 we won't have the TUI anymore, thus closing.