Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1261829
New variable in new DataMapper with predefined data type typed into DataType textbox not parsed as existent data type
Last modified: 2018-01-30 18:35:25 EST
Description of problem:
In new DataMapper if you will try to type existent data type throw "Custom ..." option in DataType cell it will be not parsed as existent one. You have to Save and reopen DataMapper for it. For predefined java data types (String, Integer etc.) all works as expected.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create simple Business Process [start -> manual task -> end]
2. Open Assignments for Manual task
3. Add new Input Variable with predefined data type with package name throw "Custom ..." option (for example authoring.ts.Mock)
4. Data type will be shown as Custom data type
5. Click Save button and reopen Assignments editor
6. Variable data type will be shown as predefined data type
At label 4 DataType cell contain Custom data type.
At label 4 DataType cell contain Predefined data type as at lable 6.
Fixed on master