Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1264830
Offline EAP JDR attachment leads Internal server error
Last modified: 2016-06-13 07:18:06 EDT
Created attachment 1075453 [details]
Description of problem:
When we select offline EAP to create a support case and include JDR report as attachment, when we submit throws internal server error and submitted successfully. But "Submit" is button still active which leads user to click one more time and creating another case with same information.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
JBoss Operations Network
Version : 3.3.0.GA Update 04
Build Number : b42d4f0:9e8659d
GWT Version : 2.5.0
SmartGWT Version : 3.0p
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add JBoss EAP in JON
2. Shutdown EAP(step#1), and make it offline
3. Open EAP (step#1) from servers page (Inventory-->Resources-->Servers)
4. On left side panel right click on EAP, you can see 'Open Support Case', click it
5. Enter some details, click on next, you can see "EAP JDR Report", click that attachment and click submit. You can see internal server error and same time new case created successfully message. however submit button not disable and we can click it one more time and it leads duplicate support case.
- Allow to create duplicate report.
- Shows "Internal server error" (but in server.log shows the error message clearly "Cannot obtain report, resource is not UP").
- Should not allow to submit one more time if support case submitted successfully.
- Error should be meaningful or should not allow to select offline resources.
Browser: Firefox 40.0.3
OS: Fedora 22, GNOME
screenshot and server.log are attached
Created attachment 1075454 [details]