Created attachment 1075778 [details]
api doc huuge font IE8
IE webui issues (apidoc, icons, redirection loop)
Description of problem:
1) IE8: apidoc pages (/rhn/apidoc/handlers/*) are displayed with huuge text font
2) IE8: user guide and getting started guide: redirection loop
/rhn/help/dispatcher/user_guide -> /rhn/help/user-guide/index.jsp -> /rhn/help/user-guide/index.jsp -> ...
/rhn/help/dispatcher/getting_started_guide -> /rhn/help/getting-started/index.jsp -> /rhn/help/getting-started/index.jsp -> ....
/rhn/help/dispatcher/user_guide -> /rhn/help/user-guide/index.jsp -> /rhn/help/user-guide/en-US/index.jsp
/rhn/help/dispatcher/getting_started_guide -> /rhn/help/getting-started/index.jsp -> /rhn/help/getting-started/en-US/index.jsp
3) IE8: 'Warning' and 'Critical' icons are white, should be orange and red
in legend on the pages
and everywhere else where are these icons used
4) IE9: when page is wide enough /rhn/kickstart/KickstartScriptEdit.do is not displayed properly
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. use IE8 (1,2,3) or IE9 (4) to access webui
Created attachment 1075779 [details]
warning and critical icons IE8
Created attachment 1075780 [details]
kickstart stript edit page IE9
We have re-reviewed this bug, as part of an ongoing effort to improve Satellite/Proxy feature and bug updates, review and backlog.
This is a low priority bug and has no currently open customer cases. While this bug may still valid, we do not see it being implemented prior to the EOL of the Satellite 5.x product. As such, this is being CLOSED DEFERRED.
Closing now to help set customer expectations as early as possible. You are welcome to re-open this bug if needed.