Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1265471
Can't restore version of a process
Last modified: 2015-10-19 09:48:18 EDT
Created attachment 1076072 [details]
Adding a simple video that shows this issue.
Description of problem:
A rule flow versions are not listed unless we close and reopen it. Once it is listed, and we click on a version, it fails to restore that version with message "Process contains no changes since last save."
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a rule flow process;
2. Make a few changes to it and save;
3. make a few other changes and save;
4. The versions will not be listed when clicking on "Latest Version" drop button, so close it and open again;
5. Click in one of the listed version and the click on the "restore" button.
message "Process contains no changes since last save."
It should restore the selected version.
It also happen if we try to restore some of the version listed on the Overview tab.
An attached screencast show this issue.
Verified but bug 1273056 and bug 1273061 was reported.