Description of problem:
The ja summary of the ttfprint package summary is completely
different from the actual package summary.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. LANG=C rpm -qi ttfprint | grep summary
2. LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 rpm -qi ttfprint | grep summary
1. "Summary : PostScript filter for Chinese"
2. "Summary : Ispell ç¨ã®ãã¼ã©ã³ãèªãã¡ã¤ã«"
(ie the summary for ispell-pl "Polish dictionaries for Aspell."!)
2. "Summary : ä¸å½èªç¨ã®Postscriptãã£ã«ã¿ã¼ããã°ã©ã "
Thanks for catch, Jens.
translate/specspo/ja-po file has been checked.
The string has been already corrected.
The correction should be reflected into latest FC2 version.
date: 2004/04/08 13:35:18; author: mumumu; state: Exp; lines: +55 -2
Complete! this work was very difficult...
Please redirect me if this is still produced in latest FC2.
Assuming this has been fixed as per comment #1. In any case, ttfprint was
dropped from FC4 on.