Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1267819
Bug numbers in the Blocks (full) and Depends On (full) columns lack tooltips and CSS classes
Last modified: 2016-09-20 22:41:29 EDT
Description of problem:
Bug 1135866 added linkification of bug numbers in the Blocks (full) and Depends On (full) columns of buglist.cgi. The bug numbers are displayed as links in that page, but do not have the tooltips normally associated with bug numbers and don't have the CSS classes that would style the links according to bug status (e.g. bz_status_CLOSED to displays a closed bug's number with strikethrough).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_id=1211440%2C1095592&columnlist=product%2Ccomponent%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc%2Cchangeddate%2Cdependson_all
2. Hover the mouse pointer over one of the links in the Depends On (full) column.
1. Links to closed bugs (e.g. Bug 1211720) are not displayed in strikethrough.
2. When the mouse hovers over a bug number, no tooltip is displayed.
1. Links to closed bugs are displayed in strikethrough.
2. When the mouse hovers over a bug number, a tooltip showing the bug status and title is displayed (provided that the user has rights to view the bug).
Tested in QA environment(5.0.3-rh1)